It’s a busy time of year for High Sshool sports, 16 CWOSSA Championships will be contested during the last 2 weeks of February and the first 2 weeks of March.
Here is the schedule!
- February 14 Swimming @ Wilmot Rec Centre, Baden
- February 15 Nordic Skiing @ Sawmilll Trails, Hepworth
- February 16 Alpine Skiing @ Craigleigth Ski Club, Blue Mountain
- February 22 Wrestling @ CWDHS, Fergus
- February 23 Girls’ A Volleyball @ Rockway, Kitchener
- February 23/24 Girls’ AA Volleyball @ St. David’s, Waterloo
- February 23 Girls’ AAA Volleyball @ RIM Park & St Mary’s Kitchener
- February 24 Boys’ A Basketball @ Walkerton DCS, Walkerton
- February 24/25 Boys’ AA Basketball @ CDDHS, Shelburne & WSS, Orangeville
- February 14/25 Boys’AAA Basketball @ Cameron Heights, Kitchener & Waterloo CI, Waterloo
- February 28/March 1 Boys’ Curling @ Shelburne Curling Club, Shelburne (hosted by CDDHS)
- February 28/March 1 Girls’ Curling @ Orangeville Curling Club, Orangeville (hosted by CDDHS)
- March 6/7 Girls’ A/AA Hockey @ Talbot Gardens, Simcoe & Port Dover Arena (hosted by Simcoe Composite)
- March 6/7 Girls’ AAA Hockey @ Activa Sportsplex, Kitchener (hosted by Grand River CI)
- March 6/7 Boys’ A/AA Hockey @ Delhi Arena & Waterford Arena (hosted by Simcoe Composite)
- March 6/7 Boys’ AAA Hockey @ Activa Sportsplex, Kitchener (hosted by Grand River CI)
For more details check out each Championship page under the CHAMPIOSHIPS banner.